Replay X 3
Geddy Lee - Bass guitar, vocals, synthesizers, bass pedal synthesizer, and occasional rhythm guitar
Alex Lifeson - Electric and acoustic guitars, bass pedal synthesizer
Neil Peart - Drums and percussion
Producer: Grant Lough
Post Production: Ivan Martin and Lex Balten
Audio Produced by: Terry Brown
5.1 and stereo mix by Mike Fraser and Alex Lifeson - Warehouse Studios, Vancouver
Assistant Engineer: Zach Blackstone
ATR Services: Andrew Gigham
Special thanks to the Montreal Forum and Len Epand
Management: Ray Danniels/SRO Productions
Executive Production: Geddy Lee, Rhonda Ross, Tom Berry
Universal Music Enterprises: Jeff Fura/Adam Abrams/Ramon Galbert
Art Direction and design: Hugh Syme
All songs written by Lee/Lifeson/Peart except "Tom Sawyer" by Lee/Lifeson/Peart/Dubois, "Closer to the Heart" by Lee/Lifeson/Peart/Talbot, "In the End" by Lee/Lifeson, "In The Mood" by Lee and "YYZ" by Lee/Peart
All songs published by Core Music Publishing (SOCAN)
© 2006 Anthem Entertainment/The Island Def Jam Music Group.
- Certified 2x Platinum by RIAA: September 27, 2006 - Highest Billboard Chart Position: 1
- Released on DVD June 13, 2006, Replay debuted at #1 on Billboards' Top Music Video and Top Comprehensive Music Video charts.
- A three live DVD boxed set containing reissues of the Exit Stage Left, Grace Under Pressure and A Show Of Hands concert videos; all three shows mirror the original VHS releases. Each DVD features new 5.1 surround sound and stereo mixes created by Alex Lifeson and Mike Fraser from the original concert multi-tracks as well as digitally transferred and remastered visuals. The package also includes a first time in print Grace Under Pressure tour soundtrack on CD, plus mini reprints of the original tour booklets for the three concerts.
- Although the original laserdisc version of A Show Of Hands included "Lock And Key", producer Pierre Lamoureux, who worked on the Replay package, reportedly said that he was not even aware that "Lock and Key" was originally included on the Laserdisc.
- Copies purchased at Best Buy have an exclusive version of the Grace Under Pressure audio disk with four undocumented bonus tracks tacked onto the end, with no mention of the bonus tracks at all other than being listed on the Best Buy sticker on the wrapper. The four bonus tracks are: "Limelight" and "Closer To The Heart" (both from the ESL video soundtrack), and "The Spirit Of Radio" and "Tom Sawyer" (both from the ASOH video soundtrack). Three of these tracks were previously unavailable on vinyl or CD; "Limelight" was previously released on King Biscuit Flower Hour's Best of the Best: 25 Years of Rock (live). Note: the bonus version of "Closer To The Heart" was recorded during the Moving Pictures tour, the version found on the ESL album was recorded during the Permanent Waves tour (with the "Glaswegian Chorus"!).
- Click here to view the US promo sticker sheet and advertisements from Mojo Magazine and Rolling Stone.
- Click here for the 'Replay X 3' Transcript Archive.